Welcome to the Casa Grande!
Located in the heart of uptown New Orleans, the Casa Grande was originally built in 1908, and was converted into condominiums in 1985. It makes history as the first reinforced concrete building in the country. It also has a prime location overlooking Saint Charles Avenue and the famed streetcar line.
The community is comprised of 23 units, with private parking in the rear and a foyer for mail delivery in the front of the building. Other amenities include a shared washer/dryer on each floor, central air/heat, an elevator, and landscaping around the building.